Monday, December 12, 2011

The Epiphany


Another Night
Another Night by Jermaine Headley
"I fell asleep reading a dull book and dreamed I kept on reading, so I awoke from sheer boredom."
Heinrich Heine

I was having another night staying up doing nothing important. Just finished watching Defranco Does Dublin  and I was thinking I should probably go to sleep now. Buuuut.... just didn't wanna... Why  though?

Suddenly, BOOM! I remembered a few nights ago I actually did go to bed early when I had not much else to do. Or rather I went "to sleep", going "to bed" with my laptop on is a different situation. Point is, I couldn't sleep. I had my eyes closed, lying in bed for what seemed like at least over an hour. Maybe two.

It was finally all kind of clear. This is why I stay up all the time. It's hard to fall asleep unless my eyes get too heavy to keep open. Armed with new knowledge, the question is no longer "why don't I want to go to sleep at night?" and is instead "why do I find it so hard to fall asleep?". Inconsequential to most I'm sure but for me... GROWTH!

Sleep, my love, we can fix this! We can make it work!

Now Playing:
Liiines by Ghostpoet on Grooveshark


考え
Yea I'm back, yes that's by me

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...