Friday, March 4, 2011

Everything


Controlled Chaos
photo by Sidious Sid

"If we don't see a failure as a challenge to modify our approach, but rather as a problem with ourselves, as a personality defect, we will immediately feel overwhelmed." 
Anthony Robbins



Overwhelmed - tired and stressed with a desk full of work in front of me and a deadline breathing down my shoulders. Overwhelmed because I once sliced a training dummy into pieces so they believed I'm now a warrior, handed me a sword and pushed me into war. More on that overestimation after this battle is over which, I hope for my sake, is soon. For now I just felt the need to use that weapon mightier than the sword.

The title of this leak and the included song tells what's on my mind and its sound illustrates how my thoughts now feel. It chops and screws samples from three songs I always liked, including Eminem's Lose Yourself, which has been echoing in against my thoughts recently like a cry from my subconscious, along with Notorious B.I.G.'s Party and BS and Guns N' Roses' Sweet Child O' Mine.

Now Playing:


考え

I really want to meet Anthony Robbins one day

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...