Sunday, February 27, 2011

Reset

photo by Tom Klaver

"Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that is where I renew my springs that never dry up."
Pearl Buck


A challenge has appeared! A challenge that has requires much energy in an ongoing battle. I knew it would appear one day and adaptability is how I must prove myself. And I must adapt since the only constant in life is ironically change.

Mind Leakings was sadly overshadowed in the midst of this battle but far from forgotten! I tried to make a post weeks ago. I had all my thoughts down and everything I needed to put it together but I just couldn't  make it work. For the first time I hit a writing wall.

I wanted this blog to be quick, simple and easy to read with some relevant aesthetics. Overtime, my writing developed and so did my word count. With the increase in word count came an increase in the time and mental resources needed to develop a post. I have less of these resources to spare now so I had to search for a way to adapt using what was left.

This will be a reset. Something that you need to do every now and then and how I choose to adapt. Going back to the basic concept, keeping focus but with renewed perspective. A return to level 1 with all the wisdom and experience gained. The theory is that this should allow blogging to grow and fit naturally into a new lifestyle. Hopefully this theory proves to be true.

Now Playing: 
考え
missed me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...