Sunday, September 26, 2010

Double Deuce

photo by the_tahoe_guy
"I'm aiming by the time I'm fifty to stop being an adolescent."
Wendy Cope




It's here. The big 2-2. My second year of being 21. Working off the momentum of the year before, I'll make this one bigger and better. Personal growth is what's left after physical growth ends.

I've set a few goals for myself a few months ago to be achieved over a certain period and a couple are finally within my grasp with others looking hopeful. I'll finally be getting my driver's license in hand this week (after sorting out paperwork issues) and at last, a competent camera tomorrow!

I'm working on the John Mayer Love Story and a few other plans and projects for the blog simultaneously so there are good things in store for you readers too.

Here begins one more year on this planet and I plan on  making it one of the best ones yet.

Now Playing:


考え
my first a.m. post :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...