Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stray Mind


Scott Pilgrim books 1- 5 by ~Notaku on deviantART




"There is always some frivolity in excellent minds; they have wings to rise, but also stray."
Joseph Joubert




The leaky mind has been straying a little but not enough to neglect the blog. I'll definitely be doing at least two blog posts per week minimum. The past 24 hrs in particular, my mind's only been in one place. The world of...

Scott Pilgrim (and it's movie)

I watched all the trailers again. I spent time making a Scott Pilgrim ringtone from The Prodigy's Invaders Must Die and a wallpaper for my itty bitty Samsung b130 from this wallpaper. Now I'm going through all the daily blogs from the production. When I'm done with that I'm going to read volume 3 of the comic. I'm slowly going through volumes 1-5 until about July 20 when volume 6 and last finally comes out.

Since my mind's been occupied it isn't really in much of a positive nor negative state, so not much thoughts to elaborate on there. But at least now there's no need to ask where my mind is...


now playing:


考え

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...