Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Soundtrack to My Life



Music (Explored)
photo by Simon Hua

"Life has been your art. You have set yourself to music. Your days are your sonnets."
Oscar Wilde



If your life was a movie what would the soundtrack be? I was asked that question as my friend displayed her own version of this list some time ago via facebook. I was tagged in the note and slightly nudged (unnecessarily) to make a list myself. I was at it instantly.

Although this list is slightly updated, it still pretty much is the list I made at the time. It still is a little window into the workings of my mind. Have a look at the scenes and appointed songs and have a listen with the Grooveshark widget down below.


Opening Credits: Can I Kick - A Tribe Called Quest

Waking Up: Up Up and Away - KiD KuDi

Falling In Love: Say Yes - Floetry

Fight Scene: Assassin - Muse

Breaking Up: Devil in the Details - Bright Eyes

Make Up (why?): I miss you - Incubus

Secret Love: Hikari - Nujabes ft Substantial

Life's OK: Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap

Mental Breakdown: Just A Thought - Gnarls Barkley

Driving Scene: Aerodynamic - Daft Punk (action) or Street Lights - Kanye West(city night cruise etc)

Flashback: Time Flies - Lykke Li

Happy Dance: Little Secrets - Passion Pit

Regretting: An Honest Mistake - The Bravery

Long Night Alone: Perfectly Lonely - John Mayer

Final Battle: Tu Mirá - Lole y Manuel

Death Scene: Mad World - Gary Jules

Final Ending: Hero - Regina Spektor

End Credits: The Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel

So... If your life was a movie what would the soundtrack be?


Now Playing:

考え
what? no Soundtrack to My Life by KiD CuDi?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...