Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dragon's Halitus






Heart On Fire by ~HeyItsMeDom



"Nothing splendid was ever created in cold blood. Heat is required to forge anything. Every great accomplishment is the story of a flaming heart."
Arnold Glasgow




Dragon's halitus, dragon's breath, flames. I'm fascinated by the mythical creature. That's why I think it's awesome that I was born an earth dragon. Supposedly level headed and supportive, earth dragons are less likely to breathe fire at the least irritation.

Unfortunately when I notice people panicking and feeling unsupported I always wonder to myself "where can I jump in?". Sadly though, I end up thinking I'm not up to the job most times but this empathy of mine keeps drawing me to broken souls more than I think it should. 

I think somehow seeing someone hurting makes me think somewhere deep down that it's my fault. Well self, it isn't. Keep breathing fire just  the same though, one day something great will be forged... 





考え
forgot this for a sec

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...